1. Ocular and Systemic Complications of COVID-19: Impact on Patients and Healthcare . Leung, E. H., Fan, J., Flynn Jr, H. W., & Albini, T. A. 2022, Clinical Ophthalmology, Vol. 16, pp. 1-13.
2. Clinical and prodromal ocular symptoms in Coronavirus disease: a systematic review and meta-analysis. . Inomata T, Kitazawa K, Kuno T, et al. 10, 2020, Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science, Vol. 61, p. 29.
3. Ocular surface manifestations of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19): a systematic review and meta-analysis. Aggarwal K, Agarwal A, Jaiswal N, et al. 11, 2020, PLoS One, Vol. 15, p. e0241661.
4. Detection of severe acute respiratory syndrome Coronavirus-2 in the tears of patients with Coronavirus disease 2019. Karimi, Saeed, et al. 7, 2020, Eye, Vol. 34, pp. 1220–1223.
5. Assessing Viral Shedding and Infectivity of Tears in Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Patients. Jun Seah, Ivan Yu, et al. 7, 2020, Ophthalmology, Vol. 127, pp. 977-979.
6. 2019-nCoV transmission through the ocular surface must not be ignored. Lu, Cheng-Wei, Liu, Xiu-Fen and Jia, Zhi-fang. 10224, 2020, The Lancet, Vol. 395, p. E39.
7. Ocular Findings in COVID-19 Patients: A Review of Direct Manifestations and Indirect Effects on the Eye. Bertoli, Federica, et al. 2020, Journal of Ophthalmology, Vol. 2020.
8. Characteristics of Ocular Findings of Patients With Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in Hubei Province, China. Ping, Wu, et al. 5, 2020, JAMA Ophthalmology, Vol. 138, pp. 575-578.
9. Conjunctivitis and COVID‐19: A meta‐analysis. Loffredo, Lorenzo, et al. 9, 2020, Journal of Medical Virology, Vol. 92, pp. 1413-1414.
10. Ocular manifestations of Kawasaki disease (mucocutaneous lymph node syndrome). Jacob, J L, et al. 5, 1982, Canadian Journal of Ophthalmology, Vol. 17, pp. 199-202.
11. An outbreak of severe Kawasaki- like disease at the Italian epicentre of the SARS-CoV-2 epi- demic: an observational cohort study. Verdoni, L and Mazza, A. 10239, 2020, The Lancet, Vol. 395, pp. 1771-1778.
12. Paediatric multisystem inflammatory syndrome temporally associated with SARS-CoV-2 mimicking Kawasaki disease (Kawa-COVID-19): a multicentre cohort. Pouletty, M, et al. 8, 2020, Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases, Vol. 79, pp. 999-1006.
13. Multisystem inflammatory syndrome in US Children and adolescents. Feldstein LR, Rose EB, Horwitz SM, Collins JP, Newhams MM, Son MBF et al. 4, 2020, The New England Journal of Medicine, Vol. 383, pp. 334-336.
14. Severe COVID-19 infection and thrombotic microangiopathy: success does not come easily. Gavriilaki, E and Brodsky, R A. 6, 2020, British Journal of Haematology, Vol. 189.
15. Presumed SARS-CoV-2 viral particles in the human retina of patients with COVID-19. Araujo-Silva, C A, et al. 2021, JAMA Ophthalmology, Vol. 139, p. 1015.
16. COVID-19 related retinal micro-vasculopathy - a review of current evidence: COVID-19 related retinal micro-vasculopathy. Teo, K Y, et al. 21, 2021, American Journal of Ophthalmology, Vols. S0002-9394, pp. 00476–1.
17. Retinal microvascular abnormalities in patients after COVID-19 depending on diseas.e severity. Zapata, M A, et al. 2020, British Journal of Ophthalmology, Vol. 0, pp. 1-5.
18. Retinal findings in patients with COVID-19. Marinho, P M, et al. 10237, 2020, The Lancet, Vol. 395, p. P1610.
19. Bilateral acute macular neuroretinopathy following COVID-19 infection . Giacuzzo, C, Eandi, C M and Kawasaki, A. 2021, Acta Ophthalmologica.
20. An uncommon cold of the retina. De Salvo, G, et al. 21, 2021, Survey of Ophthalmology, Vols. S0039-6257, pp. 00178-8.
21. Central Retinal Vein Occlusion in patients with COVID-19 infection: a systematic review. Ullah, I, et al. 2021, Annals of Medicine and Surgery, Vol. 71, p. 102898.
22. Ophthalmic and neuro-ophthalmic manifestations of Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). Ortiz-Seller, A, et al. 8, 2020, Ocular Immunology and Inflammation, Vol. 28, pp. 1285–1289.
23. Neuro-ophthalmic manifestations of coronavirus disease 19. Tisdale, A K and Chwalisz, B K. 6, 2021, Current Opinion in Ophthalmology, Vol. 31, pp. 489–494.
24. Neurological manifestations of patients infected with the SARS-CoV-2: a systematic review of the literature. Cagnazzo, F, et al. 8, 2021, Journal of Neurology, Vol. 268, pp. 2656–2665.
25. Prevalence, clinical characteristics and outcomes of Guillain-Barré syndrome spectrum associated with COVID-19: a systematic review and meta-analysis. . Palaiodimou, L, et al. 10, 2021, European Journal of Neurology, Vol. 28, pp. 3517–3529.
26. COVID-19 presenting with ophthalmoparesis from cranial nerve palsy. Dinkin, M, et al. 9, 2020, Neurology, Vol. 95, pp. 221-223.